Paid Media & PPC Advertising Strategist Jobs
Paid Media & PPC Advertising Strategist
Can you create strong dynamic search ad copy, develop multiple ad groups in Google Ads platform while leveraging detailed targeting? Do you have experience integrating customer data platforms or other first party or third-party data segments? Does a normal day involve setting up proper pixels in Tag Manager and creating conversion events in GA4?
If all of this makes sense to you, and the answer is yes… you’re probably in the right place!
As a Paid Media & PPC Advertising Strategist, you should possess a strong understanding of digital marketing, be highly analytical and data driven, possess a blend of strategic thinking and technical expertise, have excellent communication skills, and be able to lead teams and manage client relationships effectively.
You’ll know you are a good fit because you enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment. You have experience planning & managing advertising campaigns for corporate clients and in the B2C and B2B sectors.
Your advertising campaigns are on-point and send qualified traffic to client websites. You measure everything, twice, and then optimize some more. Your core focus is getting results!
You are never discouraged, only driven to improve. You pioneer strategy, research & analytics, creative design and messaging. You are proud of the work you do and enjoy the clients whom you do it for. You own the paid media results and outcomes for all of our clients, using meaningful reports and scorecards for clients to understand key actions.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND COMMUNICATION
- Achieve desired client outcomes through effective and well-executed media plans
- Foster strong, meaningful relationships with clients’ senior leadership
- Lead client meetings to review campaign performance and insights
- Engage with clients to explain programmatic campaigns and their performance
STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Assist and/or lead agency clients in forming paid media campaigns and strategies aligned with their KPIs, business goals, and marketing objectives
- Create media strategies encompassing Paid Search, Paid Social, and Programmatic
- Strategize, plan, build, and optimize within various DSPs for programmatic platforms
- Provide programmatic strategy and solutions to media planners and client teams
CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT AND OPTIMIZATION
- Regularly analyze campaign performance for optimization to meet target KPIs
- Manage paid media platforms including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Meta Ads Google Brand Accounts/Youtube, Linkedin and various media tactics like SEM, GDN, Retargeting, RLSA, Video, Audio, and Shopping
- Conduct routine campaign checks (weekly & monthly) to identify optimization opportunities, including reviewing audience segmentation
- Track and reconcile client budgets monthly
- Offer expertise in programmatic analysis, DSP capabilities and audience targeting
DATA ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Develop and maintain client dashboards and/or scorecards for campaign measurement
- Generate analytic reports for the entire campaign lifecycle, including measurement plans and campaign analysis
- Proactively create data-driven insights & recommendations for clients
- Work closely with strategists to provide recommendation, analysis, and insights
- Utilize AI-Powered Data Analysis
- Integrate CDP information and build first-person customer lists for ad targeting
COLLABORATION AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- Work with internal teams for the successful delivery of media campaigns
- Spot opportunities to enhance efficiency in current processes and create the playbook for all things paid media
- Experience working in Google Ads, Microsoft ads, Meta Ads and running a variety of media tactics within those platforms such as SEM, GDN,
- Retargeting / RLSA, Video, YouTube, PMax and Shopping
- 3+ years experience in Programmatic media buying / planning & Paid Search Management
- Google Ads & Microsoft Ads certifications
- Excellent skills in organization and time management
- Outstanding oral, written, and listening communication skills
- Proficient in Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Experience with analytics and advanced tools including Google Ads Editor (desktop), Google Analytics, HotJar / Crazyegg etc.
- Background in both B2C and B2B paid media
- Expertise in managing agency relationships and crafting strategic campaigns and channel strategies
- 2+ years experience working in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Business
- Looker Studio / Agency Analytics experience
- Experience using Asana or Teamwork (or similar) task management platforms
- Understand business strategies and how to connect and correlate business outcomes to media actions
- Expertise in developing data driven media strategies and strong digital media acumen (knowledge of programmatic, geo and hyper-targeting, retargeting)
- Experience collaborating with creative teams for joint, idea-led media plans
- Passion for driving results and innovating along the way
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and balance multiple dynamic priorities
- Influential storytelling skills, both written and verbal – Storybrand experience
- Number & data driven with meticulous attention to analytics
WHAT SETS SOCIAL FIRM APART?
Social Firm has been in business for more than a decade, but we strive to keep a start-up vibe focusing on high energy and growth. We are strong believers in professional development. The right candidate can expect to learn something new every day, and we take it upon ourselves to cultivate our talented employees on all levels of marketing and business. We want well rounded employees, and whether you move up internally or move on to bigger and better things in your career, we’re here to help you become better at what you do.
Our culture is extremely important, and we want you to love what you do here. Our management style is not simply aimed at you helping us grow, but us helping you be successful. With this positive synergy, growth will always come naturally.
We are aggressively scaling our business and need energetic team players that want to be part of something big. We are stewards for our clients business success and strive to always do what’s right, providing and showing value to our clients at all times.
Here are a few things you can expect:
- We move fast; we test everything; we learn as a team; and, we continuously improve
- We are nimble and always ready for anything
- Open communication environment based on high-integrity values
- Passionate teammates who know how to have fun while winning
- Opportunity for growth
- Focused on the employee and their personal and professional development
- Social Firm is philanthropic and active in the community
- The culture is well-regarded and results driven
- Opportunity to work on fun campaigns
- On-site parking, quick access to downtown, Bexley & Short North / Arena District
We Care About You – Benefits Included:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Group Healthcare Insurance w/ company sponsored contribution
We’re always looking for awesome people with talent.