Social Firm Career
The ideal office assistant is someone who is a self starter and does not need to be micromanaged. You are comfortable working with ambiguity and are able to handle the details with a high level directive.
As an office assistant, you are a high integrity individual. You are curious, ask questions, but more importantly- seek out and bring solutions to challenges. Your friends call you a do’er because they know you like to grab the bull by the horns.
Office assistants value their flexibility of schedule, but also know that when something is pressing or time sensitive, that it gets done. You have excellent communication skills and utilize chats, task tracking, phone calls, emails and in-person conversations effectively.
We prefer an individual with experience, but will train the right person. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate or someone looking to grow their career with a busy organization. This role requires meticulous attention to detail.
Administrative & Planning
- Plan and attend weekly meetings meetings, taking detailed minutes and implement action items/plans as outlined in weekly meetings
- Manages task list & project management for executive including creating tasks for others, delegating tasks & execution of some tasks for executives
- Manage, organize, delegate and respond to emails on behalf of executive team
- Manage calendar/booking system and coordinate schedules with third parties and internal team to find mutual times and schedule on calendar
- Answer phone calls & direct traffic to appropriate parties
- Maintains internal staff contact information (birthdays, PI’s, about them, etc)
- Assists with themed events / decorations / office party decorations
- Assists with client invoicing & ensuring accuracy between billing and client scope execution with project managers
- Communicate via email/phone with clients/prospects/vendors/strategic partners
- Assists with strategic execution of marketing tactics, including blog posting, minor web updates, content scheduling, SEO tactics & social media management
- Collaborate with the project managers, other members of the Marketing Department, and clients
- Track and execute multiple projects running concurrently with diverse strategies, timelines, and deadlines
- Leads management of company & executive’s philanthropic events & initiatives
- Assists executives with audits for new prospects, creating work orders, scoping for proposals & strategic research
- Drafts & assists in creating PowerPoint presentations/handouts/materials, etc.
- Does research and prepares detailed research reports & audits to executives
- Shadow and observe meetings & work sessions to document and create repeatable processes based on observed work
- Updates, organizes and develops training materials for playbooks, SOP’s & processes
- Assists marketing team with creating reports & dashboards for clients
- Assist with onsite training and new hire orientation as needed
- Assist with implementation of and planning for EOS related meetings
- Document creation ability and formatting proficiency are paramount
- Strong working knowledge of Google Drive/Documents/Calendar, PDF and the Microsoft Office Suite
- A smart phone with ability to sync email and calendar
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 2 years of office assistant/project management or related experience
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer, high internet speed, video conference capabilities, 2nd monitor and a designated professional workspace
- 2+ years project / account management experience
- Strategic Marketing experience
- Experience with Asana and Harvest is a definite plus
- Previous experience putting together slide decks, strategic plans, company presentations, etc
- Associate Degree (or equivalent) or higher education
- Philanthropic interests – hobbies, community involvement
- Experience with event planning
WHAT SETS SOCIAL FIRM APART?
Social Firm has been in business for more than a decade, but we strive to keep a start-up vibe focusing on high energy and growth. We are strong believers in professional development. The right candidate can expect to learn something new every day, and we take it upon ourselves to cultivate our talented employees on all levels of marketing and business. We want well rounded employees, and whether you move up internally or move on to bigger and better things in your career, we’re here to help you become better at what you do.
Our culture is extremely important, and we want you to love what you do here. Our management style is not simply aimed at you helping us grow, but us helping you be successful. With this positive synergy, growth will always come naturally.
We are aggressively scaling our business and need energetic team players that want to be part of something big. We are stewards for our clients business success and strive to always do what’s right, providing and showing value to our clients at all times.
Here are a few things you can expect:
- We move fast; we test everything; we learn as a team; and, we continuously improve
- We are nimble and always ready for anything
- Open communication environment based on high-integrity values
- Passionate teammates who know how to have fun while winning
- Opportunity for growth
- Focused on the employee and their personal and professional development
- Social Firm is philanthropic and active in the community
- The culture is well-regarded and results driven
- Opportunity to work on fun campaigns
- On-site parking, quick access to downtown, Bexley & Short North / Arena District
We Care About You – Benefits Included:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Group Healthcare Insurance w/ company sponsored contribution
We’re always looking for awesome people with talent.